• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United V Exeter City MDT

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only ever started two matchday threads on here

Bolton away last season and today :)

DawlishBouy

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mentions Dan leaving...Dan Green?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mentions Dan leaving...Dan Green?
Dan Feasey.

Bridgy 81

Yet another fantastic interview from the manager.
Agreed.
That was an interesting insight into the tight-knit atmosphere behind the scenes.
That also coupled with the (as always) excellent travelling support today and obvious rapport between players and supporters is a reminder, if any is needed, of why it’s so brilliant being a supporter of our club.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very good result today.I was looking at the players we had ready to come on from the bench and it looks the strongest it has been all season and thats with 3 or 4 players left at home who look good enough to be in the match day squad and another 3 players out injured.

Grecianpasty

Impressed with Caprice today. Had a good game and a classy assist with Keys goal.

Bridgy 81

Impressed with Caprice today. Had a good game and a classy assist with Keys goal.
Also agreed.
I think he’s been unfairly castigated on here. In my view he’s a good player and worthy of a place in our squad.
He’s obviously been played out of position this season but I’d rather he was with us than with one of our rivals.

milts

I think his assist was for Diengs goal?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also agreed.
I think he’s been unfairly castigated on here. In my view he’s a good player and worthy of a place in our squad.
He’s obviously been played out of position this season but I’d rather he was with us than with one of our rivals.
I agree. I thought he was decent against FGR given he had Kane Wilson to deal with.