• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scottish football.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Back to the norm again, Unfortunatly they will go the same way as Celtic in Europe most times, Might get to the group stage but not garunteed.
It's keeping a smile on Tony at works face.

JamieEcfc

Be interesting to see how Gerrard does with them in Europe, has a great track record in the Europa League.

A fine honour on his managerial CV stopping 10 in a row, will be looking at succeeding Klopp at Liverpool I suspect.

Coronavirus football has certainly shook up the leagues around the world - quite a few examples of teams winning for the first time in a long period of time.

Oldsmobile-88

Kelty Hearts win 2-1 in the 1st Leg League Two Playoff against Brechin City.

2nd Leg at Glebe Park,Brechin on Sunday 3pm.

fred binneys head

Brechin are relegated 😢😢😢

fred binneys head

Am I right in thinking that Brechin isn't actually a city FBH? If so, do you know why they adopted it as a suffix?
From Wikipedia:

Traditionally Brechin was described as a city because of its cathedral and its status as the seat of a pre-Reformation Roman Catholic diocese (which continues today as an episcopal seat of the Scottish Episcopal Church), but that status has not been officially recognised in the modern era.

Nevertheless, the designation is often used, with examples being the City of Brechin and District Community Council, City of Brechin and Area Partnership, City of Brechin Civic Trust and Brechin City Football Club.

Oldsmobile-88

Dundee return to the SPL after beating Kilmarnock 2-1 at Rugby Park this evening(4-2 on aggregate) ending Kilmarnocks 28 year stay in Scotland’s top flight.

denzel

Talking of cities, I noticed talk of an ECFC derby a few weeks back when Elgin City took on Edinburgh City.
I wonder if we have ever been involved in such a game...maybe we need to draw Ely City in the FA Cup.

Spoonz Red E

Talking of cities, I noticed talk of an ECFC derby a few weeks back when Elgin City took on Edinburgh City.
I wonder if we have ever been involved in such a game...maybe we need to draw Ely City in the FA Cup.
We have sometimes played that Effronted City From Cornwall

Oldsmobile-88

A right old mess.....A couple of people won the lottery though ! I wonder who picked the bill up for that.
I think we know the answer.
BD30DD04-56A7-4F67-A1ED-F49B0F436D8B.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

Brechin City will play next season in The Highland League.
They had wanted to join the Lowland League but that was unanimously objected to by all 17 clubs in that league,despite a reported offer of £1000 to each team for the away fixture at Glebe Park.