• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scott Bennett

milts

Apart from being a terrible footballer, appears he is no longer captain.

Matt Oakley with the armband today.

CC

Feel sorry for him he is really labouring up front today.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Until he scores...............

squiz

The trouble is how do you develop as a defender when you are played as a forward or in midfield.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
One T in Scot, there's only one T in Scot, one T in Scot, there's only one T in Scot...

Critics silenced.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
If only Exeweb did hubris???

manc grecian

Despite his goal he was poor. We have 3-4 players who can play in that position and can contribute more. No doubt we'll have people who didn't watch the game saying the decision to play him there was vindicated.

Grecian_Jay

Despite his goal he was poor. We have 3-4 players who can play in that position and can contribute more. No doubt we'll have people who didn't watch the game saying the decision to play him there was vindicated.
Someone just did on post 5.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm just happy for him. A 2-0 win at home against the type of team we often drop points against at home surely is some vindication? It's been described as a cool finish by him. And the clean sheet means we didn't let them play too much so I'd like to hear about his work off the ball too. It's good to keep our regular strikers fresh coming into the Christmas period so I suppose Tis thought he could do a job against Carlisle.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He wasn't poor today. It's hardly his fault he's put up front when it's clear he's a defensive player.

He did fine today and scored with a lovely finish.

Also, if he has lost the captaincy on permanent basis then I find that very disappointing.

Last edited: