• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scott Bennett

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone just did on post 5.
Are you going to games again, Jay?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
He wasn't poor today. It's hardly his fault he's put up front when it's clear he's a defensive player.

He did fine today and scored with a lovely finish.

Also, if he has lost the captaincy on permanent basis then I find that very disappointing.
Sorry GOG you are right. It's the managers fault for playing him there and it was a lovely finish. Other than that there was not a lot.

CC

It was a lovely finish and he did improve 2nd half but there was bemused laughter round me when he was announced as man of the match. It was odd that we had 3 strikers in the match day squad; 2 on the bench and 1 playing on the wing.

grecIAN Harris

I do wish that Tis will get it in his head that Captain Carthorse will only ever be a solid, reliable if unspectacular stopper at the heart of our defence. Attempts at anything other than that will ultimately prove futile. He can't pass, has little or no pace, a first touch that makes Flackie look like Ronaldo, Messi and Gareth Bale rolled into one but can head and tackle a little.

Pobbop

Great finish, which all are agreeing with, so not sure why the comments after tend to say he's not a forward, surely finishing is a pretty big part of the job, and he was always involved, the MOTM thing was silly, but other than that he did what was asked of him.

I am sorry but Scot Bennett WAS poor today. When he scored (a well taken goal) I said to my mate, "you wait and see, he will be named MOTM." He was nowhere near MOTM, not in a month of Sunday's.

What is it with these sponsors when they ignore much superior performances but award the MOTM to a player simply because he scored. It happened with Ribeiro against Burton. He too scored a good goal but was nowhere near MOTM.

Stuff the MOTM award! Football is and always will be a team game.

oxford don

Thought he was great today..put in a good shift..worked is nuts off and scored a great goal.. what more do you armchair supporters want in a striker...all this talk of I was there and he was **** is just bovine defecation... if you lot did turn up each week crowds would be in the 5K mark...

Never read so much vexatious rubbish in all my life.

Silver fox

Thought he was great today..put in a good shift..worked is nuts off and scored a great goal.. what more do you armchair supporters want in a striker...all this talk of I was there and he was **** is just bovine defecation... if you lot did turn up each week crowds would be in the 5K mark...

Never read so much vexatious rubbish in all my life.
Get your drift, but most of us on here are at the games week in week out, so please don't quote 5k crowds until we are back in League1.

oxford don

Get your drift, but most of us on here are at the games week in week out, so please don't quote 5k crowds until we are back in League1.
I'm sorry but its pretty obvious that is just not the case... most are not !

Silver fox

How do you equate 300 Exweb regulars into 5k crowd, listen I know what your saying but most on here are regulars apart from the exciled members and Pete :D let's enjoy and keep the positivity going.