• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday 27th November

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well seeing as us and Oldham both crashed out to League 2 opposition yesterday and having a free Saturday now on the 27th, do you think it would be a good idea if the 2 clubs moved back the game from Tuesday 23rd to the 27th? I hope the club look at this option because going to Oldham on a Tuesday only 3 days after going to Huddersfield is crazy fixture planning in my eyes and we would take more up there on a Saturday for sure.

grecianite

Hope not! I've made my plans already and have accommodation all sorted in the north and have done for a while!

Besides, the 27th is my wedding anniversary!

radiogrecian

Shhhhh Steve - some of us have already booked our travel and hotels!!!

I personally would like this so I could go but would be harsh on people who have alreadt booked, given it's only two weeks away. Shame Bournmouth didn't go out, could have brought that home game forward from a Tuesday in March.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
prob won't happen at such short notice for reasons stated above, but if we beat argyle on tuesday and get someone next round who are also out of cup like bristol rov for example then maybe that could be brought forward from nov30th to the saturday. would make a bigger crowd especially as winner would go through to area final.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As pointed out to me earlier, I would think the Oldham/Rochdale game will be moved to that day. Their game in hand, makes more sense.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they get through the replay I would actually love to watch AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons, either that day or on the Sunday. No chance of being at the game though with a capacity at Kingsmeadow of just 6,299.

Surely that one would be televised anyway?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they get through the replay I would actually love to watch AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons, either that day or on the Sunday. No chance of being at the game though with a capacity at Kingsmeadow of just 6,299.

I would say so

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

No chance. AFC Wimbledon would say no.

A377 Lad

No chance. AFC Wimbledon would say no.
You can't chose not to be televised, it is one of the entry requirements of the FA Cup that you have to accept any TV KO changes. I understand FC United were for a while undecided wether to enter the FA Cup as they are very anti TV coverage.