• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Salford City v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Legohead

Banned
Weather update: now raining with a bitterly cold wind. :( Think I'd better find an art gallery to hang out in!
Keep an eye out for bananas!

Dannyred

It is NOT a must win game. Be nice to get three points, but not the end of the World.
Hope Randell is fit, if not an opportunity for Richardson that I hope he takes.
Of course it’s a must win game, they are below us and if we want automatic promotion then this is a must win game. 3-2 City with 463 fans. UTC

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mostly winnable games for those around us, so need something from this to keep up.

BTW why is everyone going on about Manchester? Isn't this game in Salford?

Legohead

Banned
Mostly winnable games for those around us, so need something from this to keep up.

BTW why is everyone going on about Manchester? Isn't this game in Salford?
Salford is pretty much in Manchester

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not raining in Salford. Very cold though.

Rosencrantz

Of course it’s a must win game, they are below us and if we want automatic promotion then this is a must win game. 3-2 City with 463 fans. UTC
The last time we got automatically promoted, I'm pretty sure we lost to teams below us. 89/90 we did that quite a few times away from home.

Banksy

The last time we got automatically promoted, I'm pretty sure we lost to teams below us. 89/90 we did that quite a few times away from home.
Ah 89/90. Great season , all those memories. Seems so long ago , I could actually watch a match without feeling cold.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was that because we finished top? :)

IndoMike

Ah 89/90. Great season , all those memories. Seems so long ago , I could actually watch a match without feeling cold.
Home : P23 W20 D3 L0

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Weather update: hail storm in Salford 😲