• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Salford City - Saturday 14th December

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do apologise! I was was obviously given some very iffy information 😌 I even managed to get a cup of coffee myself 😊
The curry sauce & chips I had from that outside catering van were top notch after I spoke to you.
A bit odd eating them al fresco on the table & chairs beside the van in the freezing cold with the local boy racers speeding past 😁😁

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The curry sauce & chips I had from that outside catering van were top notch after I spoke to you.
A bit odd eating them al fresco on the table & chairs beside the van in the freezing cold with the local boy racers speeding past 😁😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I did think you were living the high life a bit sat there on the side of the road eating your chips in all that road spray πŸ˜‚ Maybe the club could do the same and line some tables and chairs up in St James Road for away fans at the SJP πŸ˜‚

It was an all round good day πŸ‘πŸ˜Š