• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Safe Standing

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

About time. Rail seats are MUCH safer than people standing up in conventional seated areas. Especially at grounds like Luton, Pompey and others which have simply put seats onto terraces without re- configuring the steps down.

Reactions: WXF

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

About time. Rail seats are MUCH safer than people standing up in conventional seated areas. Especially at grounds like Luton, Pompey and others which have simply put seats onto terraces without re- configuring the steps down.
The rake is too shallow for a conversion from standing terrace to seating usually.A cheap option(a uncomfortable one too)

I think I’m right in thinking that the rake on the BB was made steep so that seats could be installed without too much fuss ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The rake is too shallow for a conversion from standing terrace to seating usually.A cheap option(a uncomfortable one too)

I think I’m right in thinking that the rake on the BB was made steep so that seats could be installed without too much fuss ?
That is my understanding. If you look closely, there is are fixings on the steps that allow for seats to be bolted on too. Not sure I would ever want us to put seats on the Bank though!

Dannyred

I much prefer all seated.

Alistair20000

Why not offer a choice ?

Colesman Ballz

Why not offer a choice ?
Did you enjoy that big juicy worm Al ? LOL !

grecIAN Harris

You also prefer women's football......

Dannyred

You also prefer women's football......
You need to get it right I like watching Football

Legohead

Banned
You need to get it right I like watching Football

in seats