• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryder Cup....

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I remain hopeful.

cityno1ledgend

im keeping a eye on it :)

Hopefully a late surge !

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it will be game over within the next 30 mins

ECFC TOM

Faldo is a muppet. As much as I hate him Montgomerie should have been a wildcard.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loved Monty as he annoyed the Americans and anybody who can annoy them is worth his weight in gold. Having said that Poulter has played well for him.

With a bit of luck somebody from the European crowd will nick the trophy, the heavens will open and the presentation stage will collapse in a heap.

GrecianInWales

That was a massive let down but had been on the cards since day one. Poulter played well though.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Roll on Wales in 2010. Hopefully drunken revellers will be posted outside the US hotel every night of their stay. The chef who gave the Spurs players the dodgy lasanga is employed at the same hotel, and Jim Furyk is asked to crack his face by actually smiling by the waiting media.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
US were good winners because they ignored the established players from the money list and put some back bone into their team, give me Rednecks over pretty boys every time.

To suggest that Fat Colin would have made the difference and to describe the greatest golfer this country has ever produced as a muppet kinda misses the point. We were sh*te because Garcia, Westwood, Jimenez and most surprisingly Harrington never showed up, it is hardly Faldos fault that the " Big Four " decided to play so poorly.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Given the abuse that Westwood apparently had to put up with, I'm not entirely surprised he was off the boil.

Funny that the last time the US won, it was all the crowd's fault too...

Brian Moore

Funny that the US won without Tiger too. Seems to be the Ryder Cup is won by the best team not the best players - if that makes sense.
Dispointing result but still an awesome thing to watch - roll on 2010 - anyone going?