• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Lowe

CityTillIDie

What’s our thoughts on argiggles appointing Ryan lowe

Stelios

Terrible appointment. He's young, highly rated, plays attacking football and knows how to win promotion (n)

Can only hope he gets homesick

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be interesting to see how he does with a squad that the club can afford to pay.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm pretty sure you lose brain cells just by driving down the A38, I'm not worried. And if he isn't affected by that, its only a matter of time before the dumb janners shouting abuse makes him so depressed he starts throwing games on purpose.

dontpassback

If he moves down to live then he might have a chance,BUT he will find it difficult to get players to move to that s###hole,compared to the north west where there are a lot of clubs nearby.i wish him nothing but bad luck and failure with the green slime !!!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Terrible appointment. He's young, highly rated, plays attacking football and knows how to win promotion (n)

Can only hope he gets homesick
This could mean some sleepless nights for some of us if he produces a promotion team straight out of the box.

I'm praying for instant failure.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully it will be an all time Lowe for our green chums

dontpassback

First game against the mighty Truro city tonight,after our goalless draw the green slime were rejoicing about how we couldn’t score against Cornwall finest,well guess what not only did argiggle fail to score but they conceded one as well,good start for Lowe !!!

Stelios

Can Ryan Lowe and Danny Mayor do it on a lovely sunny evening in July? No, it turns out :D

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I'm pretty sure you lose brain cells just by driving down the A38, I'm not worried. And if he isn't affected by that, its only a matter of time before the dumb janners shouting abuse makes him so depressed he starts throwing games on purpose.
The players did that themselves last year by going to nightclubs til 3AM before games.