• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

Larry Wilkie

I agree 100% Larry.
Oh Ryan Harley you are the love of my life....:(
If, as looks likely, he does go to MKD, I wonder if he will be played in the same role by Tis as he was here, or will he put him where he should be, in which case I think he will prove a real success there sadly!!

If, as others have suggested, he is not in MT's plans, can't blame him for chasing the money at this time of his career.

RyanPugh

Has now gone to MK

jimbo-gould

I can’t make my mind up on this whether I’m happy or not. was kind of hoping he would get a new lease of life under Taylor.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's official. On the club site

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always thought this rumour had legs. Been a great servant but probably a good move for both parties.

DanceMagnet

Clearly not in MT's plans. Wish him all the best. He was a wonderful find for us - thanks, Bazza!

Think we now need to sign another midfielder.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Massive contribution from Harley to our success over the past 10 years... has been a great player for us and has been involved in a lot of moments that'll linger long in the memory. He was a beautiful tree, but to be honest, had become dead wood... so I'm glad he's another wage of the bill.. not sure he could still offer enough.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I loved Harley, back in the day he was a quality player. Capable of running the show and single-handedly winning games. Second time round, not so hot. He was never the quickest across the park but these days he is positively glacial. He can still pick a pass but league two is a physical league and if you aren't covering the ground you get found out. He's about 2 years past it now and it's only going one way from here.

If I were a MK fan I would be calling for Tisdales head already.

Last edited:

Dubai Grecian

I stand corrected, and was wrong. Clearly a Tisdale man I hope MK enjoy the 15 games he will play and not be injured.

muppetdodger

Is it just me, or does Tisdale's raiding of our squad show just how unimaginative and dull he is. Moore Taylor maybe good, but has had his injury problems, but at MK you would think Tisstale would have a much improved budget to play with and could do a lot better than Harley, who although he has been good for us, is injury prone and well passed his best before date. Seems symptomatic of tisdale and how he likes a safe cosy life in football. Cant honestly think Harley will play that much of a role for MK but here to be proved wrong.