• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

Exehausted

He is definitely going to MK and it will be announced on Monday. He never featured in Matts plans apparently.

LDNGrecian

He is definitely going to MK and it will be announced on Monday. He never featured in Matts plans apparently.
Why would he be training with the team then?

Exehausted

Why would he be training with the team then?
I've no idea. I will be amazed if my sauce is wrong and I will apologise. I don't post rumours and only info that I believe to be 100%. Like others, I hear a lot of stuff, but unless I'm sure of it I don't post it.

Larry Wilkie

Personally I think it is a great shame. As others have said, he was too often played out of position, and when we were only playing one up top, in the games I saw, he was given stick for being too sideways and backwards with his passing, but it always looked to me that there was little other option open.
I was thinking, with more forward options and hopefully a more attacking policy, that he would have been a huge part of the team.
Just my opinion, but I think this is a loss for us.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I think it is a great shame. As others have said, he was too often played out of position, and when we were only playing one up top, in the games I saw, he was given stick for being too sideways and backwards with his passing, but it always looked to me that there was little other option open.
I was thinking, with more forward options and hopefully a more attacking policy, that he would have been a huge part of the team.
Top of a diamond would be ideal.

Stelios

I've no idea. I will be amazed if my sauce is wrong and I will apologise.
Red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all? (sorry)

He's obviously talented but feels like a good time to move on. Hope his new manager at MK won't play him out of position (who is he?)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hes staying. Troy Browns absence from any training pics is concerning though

Larry Wilkie

Top of a diamond would be ideal.
Agree Iscalad. Love the thought of him just behind the forward line. Whatever peoples opinion of him, in a forward thinking line up, he is still more than capable of picking a pass that not many others would see. In that position I could see him with many assists and 6-8 goals himself.

arthur

He has always been a Number 10, creative midfielder, and never anything else. This position by its very nature will struggle to function at all in some games, and in others be dazzlingly effective. Playing him on the left was always a total waste both of the player (who couldn't achieve very much there) and of the position (which should be filled by a left sided midfielder/left winger).

But whatever the rights and wrongs of the past, I don't think there's a role for him in the (welcome) new look Exeter City - if he can pick up a wage from MK then good luck to him; I'm not sure it would be entirely deserved.

geoffwp

I agree 100% Larry.
Oh Ryan Harley you are the love of my life....:(