• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Bowman..... (to Shrewsbury)

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wheeler scored a lot of goals for a midfielder!
Especially when he played as a wide striker! Much like Joel Randall is currently doing.

Grecianpasty

The set up that city had when Reuben Reid was playing is similar to what we have now. Him and Bowman have a similar goalscoring record and attributes alike. The players around them are what makes the team tick - Watkins/Wheeler/Grant/Harley and Randall/Law/Williams/Jay. If the later play well, we generally win.

dontpassback

No mention of joe Auguste then ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The set up that city had when Reuben Reid was playing is similar to what we have now. Him and Bowman have a similar goalscoring record and attributes alike. The players around them are what makes the team tick - Watkins/Wheeler/Grant/Harley and Randall/Law/Williams/Jay. If the later play well, we generally win.
According to Wiki Reid bagged 20 goals in 57 games (some of which were from the bench).

Bowman has 20 goals in around 75 games.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
No mention of joe Auguste then ?
Let's hope not!

Grecianpasty

According to Wiki Reid bagged 20 goals in 57 games (some of which were from the bench).

Bowman has 20 goals in around 75 games.
Must be a different Wikipedia, because the one that I looked at says bowman scored 19 in 61 games.

Not like you to be biased against bowman though is it?

Ash

Must be a different Wikipedia, because the one that I looked at says bowman scored 19 in 61 games.

21 in 78 according to Soccerbase. Compared with Reuben's 22 in 66.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

Wiki doesn't include this season, those stats are for 2018 - 2019 and 2019 - 2020 combined.

Pretty simple, most people should be able to understand it.

Grecianpasty

I agree most people should be able to understand it. If you're going to state a fact, make sure it isn't a lie.

Attachments

Ash

To be fair, anyone who uses Wikipedia for current football stats needs to have a word with themselves!