• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rugby World Cup 2019

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brilliant England performance. Invincible!
And now for Argyle !!!
Wish I felt as confident for the Argyle game given we’re currently on a slide with goals very hard to come by . Question , where are they coming from ?Come on Exeter , surprise me please.

IndoMike

Wish I felt as confident for the Argyle game given we’re currently on a slide with goals very hard to come by . Question , where are they coming from ?Come on Exeter , surprise me please.
I hope we don't freeze. All I ask is that they give their all and don't play scared.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great result for our lads. We've had some wins against them, but it's always a hell of an achievement.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope you are suitably surprised :)

Banksy

Hope you are suitably surprised :)
Must admit four goals far exceeded my expectations.Great end to a perfect day.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was an immense performance. The defence was incredible to only concede off a missed throw.
One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch. Even If rugby doesn't exactly float your boat it's worth watching the highlights.

Rosencrantz

One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch. Even If rugby doesn't exactly float your boat it's worth watching the highlights.
It was the work rate and intensity to completely nullify NZ. Everyone was on board and it feels wrong to single players out but Itoje, Underhill and Curry...where do they get the energy and physicality from?

IndoMike

It was the work rate and intensity to completely nullify NZ. Everyone was on board and it feels wrong to single players out but Itoje, Underhill and Curry...where do they get the energy and physicality from?
Aren't they fantastic? Nobody can get past them.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aren't they fantastic? Nobody can get past them.
It's just a shame that they will start irritating me when they return to their clubs :)

IndoMike

It's just a shame that they will start irritating me when they return to their clubs :)
Yes. When they play for the old country we support them : when they play against the Chiefs we boo them
But they are an incredible twosome 👍👍