Rugby World Cup 2019

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brilliant England performance. Invincible!
And now for Argyle !!!
Wish I felt as confident for the Argyle game given we’re currently on a slide with goals very hard to come by . Question , where are they coming from ?Come on Exeter , surprise me please.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wish I felt as confident for the Argyle game given we’re currently on a slide with goals very hard to come by . Question , where are they coming from ?Come on Exeter , surprise me please.
I hope we don't freeze. All I ask is that they give their all and don't play scared.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great result for our lads. We've had some wins against them, but it's always a hell of an achievement.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was an immense performance. The defence was incredible to only concede off a missed throw.
One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch. Even If rugby doesn't exactly float your boat it's worth watching the highlights.

Rosencrantz

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch. Even If rugby doesn't exactly float your boat it's worth watching the highlights.
It was the work rate and intensity to completely nullify NZ. Everyone was on board and it feels wrong to single players out but Itoje, Underhill and Curry...where do they get the energy and physicality from?