• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ronaldo Dive?

Poundstretcher

If Ronaldo was challenged fairly he should have got up and said it was a fair challenge. Ronaldo is a cheat.
Yeah, because you'd expect Stansfield to turn down the offer of a penalty in similar circumstances, wouldn't you?

I hate Ronaldo's guts as much as anyone, but come on - the guy didn't appeal for the penalty. It's not his fault if the referees are sh*te.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ronaldo is a ****

The same could be said of Gerrard/Joe Cole/Adebayor etc etc when they dive..
And don't even get me started on T*m S*lls!!! ;)

Oli

It was a fair tackle and I don't think it was a dive. The ref got it wrong.

tisdale 1

Resigned
what a joke styles and penaltys really dont go togther! how can he call that from his view not on 1 player or fan called for it!

ECFC TOM

Yeah, because you'd expect Stansfield to turn down the offer of a penalty in similar circumstances, wouldn't you?
I would hope he did. I hate cheats in football and accepting a penalty when it wasn't is cheating IMO.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dive? Never. Good tackle? Definately. Abysmal decision? Most definately. By the worst Premier League referee? Is that disbutable.
i'd go along with that.

Antony Moxey

Neither a pen nor a dive, but a shocking refereeing decision. Rooney's goal was pretty good though!