• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale 23 Apr 22 pre match discussion

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think we had a problem linking up defence and attack. Tranmere did a job on Dieng, Collins and Rowe didn't have the guile to keep up. Zanzala and Brown sounded somewhat isolated and over whelmed.
I thought Archie did OK but Tim looked off it & Calum was never in it.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Three points. It's that simple. End of discussion.

Grecianpasty

Rochdale have a terrible away record, this is a game we should be attacking from the off. So I wouldn't be suprised to see MT starting with a flat back four. I don't necessarily see it happening, but MT is the type of manager brave enough to carry it out:

Dawson
Key, Sweeney, Stubbs, Sparkes
Collins Dieng
Coley, Jay, Brown,
Zanzala

Memphis09

I'm coming down for this one with my boy and my bro, can't wait. Got a meal at Rockfish beforehand, then onto the Bank to shout and sing ourselves hoarse and help the lads onto a much-needed win.

Please let all of that happen.
Love rockfish always a good meal

Alistair20000

Love rockfish always a good meal
Quite spendy

Jammers20

If Nombe is fit he walks into that team instead of Zanzala. Think he's all bark but no bite I'm afraid. I'd even start Phillips over him.
Jay in for Rowe.

Colesman Ballz

Think we had a problem linking up defence and attack. Tranmere did a job on Dieng, Collins and Rowe didn't have the guile to keep up. Zanzala and Brown sounded somewhat isolated and over whelmed.
I thought that it was supposed to be "a picture that could paint a thousand words", not the other way round using a bleddy "wireless" ! :cool:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we did ok to start with and were marginally the better side until Tranmere scored slightly against the run of the play. That then allowed them to do what they are good at and deny our creative players any space to play while making very little attempt to attack themselves.

denzel

I've just looked at the other fixtures and noted that Newport were playing on Friday. Then I noticed that they can't catch us anyway, which is good.
Like Ian said, just a win please. Though if we can get a couple in the first half that would be better for the nerves.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Curious that the tickets for this one aren't going as fast as Colchester, and I would imagine we aren't likely to open up the away end for Homers - why can't it be bank holiday every weekend?