• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale 23 Apr 22 pre match discussion

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like we have at least 2 'cup finals' coming up in front of (hopefully) sell out crowds. Will Nombe be risked or Phillips get nod over Ozzie to start?
What I do know is that us Grecians need to get behind the lads from first to final whistle !
UTC

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would imagine the St James Rd Stand will be split between home & away supporters again if ticket demand is similar to last Friday.It appeared to work well for the Colchester game.

Cowshed Grecian

If Nombe can walk....Get him starting!

fred binneys head

I'm coming down for this one with my boy and my bro, can't wait. Got a meal at Rockfish beforehand, then onto the Bank to shout and sing ourselves hoarse and help the lads onto a much-needed win.

Please let all of that happen.

Alistair20000

I'm coming down for this one with my boy and my bro, can't wait. Got a meal at Rockfish beforehand, then onto the Bank to shout and sing ourselves hoarse and help the lads onto a much-needed win.

Please let all of that happen.
No vindaloo served in Rockfish fred

andrew p long

MT said in his post match interview that there would be no players coming back for next weekend , which presumably means Sam is not going to be available. This also casts a doubt on Tuesday v Barrow when Oz can't play.

On a more 'positive thinking' note, it is theoretically possible we could clinch promotion on Saturday.

If City win and
Northampton, Bristol Rovers and Sutton lose and
Mansfield don't win

then we are promoted at 5pm on Saturday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't change too much, it's served us well for most of the season.

Alistair20000

MT said in his post match interview that there would be no players coming back for next weekend , which presumably means Sam is not going to be available. This also casts a doubt on Tuesday v Barrow when Oz can't play.

On a more 'positive thinking' note, it is theoretically possible we could clinch promotion on Saturday.

If City win and
Northampton, Bristol Rovers and Sutton lose and
Mansfield don't win

then we are promoted at 5pm on Saturday.
1650366443913.png

This may make it more likely. Reverse psychology.

Red Devon

Would bring back MJ for Callum Rowe, this isn’t the right time to be blooding fringe players unless absolutely necessary.

STURTZ

Think we had a problem linking up defence and attack. Tranmere did a job on Dieng, Collins and Rowe didn't have the guile to keep up. Zanzala and Brown sounded somewhat isolated and over whelmed.