• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Willmott in on loan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To the end of the season.

Bit underwhelmed!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
well our bid of two hundred pasties a week was turned down by Messi's advisors so who are you expecting?

budegrecian

With two games a week for the rest of the season, it makes good sense to get decent cover in for Randall and Williams, who are already struggling under the current work load, rather than trying to push Key forward.

SimonBB

Cover for the wings whilst we have injuries to our first choice wingers makes sense.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just text a Newport supporting mate of mine:

He says, always liked him as long as he's played as a winger putting in crosses. Newport have recently insisted on giving him more defensive duties and holding him back which is not his game. Apparently it was Willmott that crossed for their headed goals vs Spurs and Leicester.

Just need a forward that can head the ball.... :)

Legohead

Banned
Better than a kick in the knackers i guess. Welcome Rob.

IndoMike

Just text a Newport supporting mate of mine:

He says, always liked him as long as he's played as a winger putting in crosses. Newport have recently insisted on giving him more defensive duties and holding him back which is not his game. Apparently it was Willmott that crossed for their headed goals vs Spurs and Leicester.

Just need a forward that can head the ball.... :)
He can cross from the right then charge across to the middle to head it in (although he's a bit of a nipper).

Red Devon

Surprised Newport have let him go I always thought he was good player for them,

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
To the end of the season.

Bit underwhelmed!
Who were you expecting ??? Zaha ???

Grecian Max

Willmott. Two l’s, two t’s.
Important early marker, I expect to see this mistake cropping up in match day threads for a while