• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rob Edwards joins Watford

Red Monster

FGR manager is joining Watford as there new manager.
it seems it’s been done behind FGR backs with Watford
telling Edwards not to tell Dale Vince , according to Vince .

ryancooper327

I saw that! “He's not our manager anymore. I feel disappointed with him, let down. Watford encouraged him not to tell us. We move on.”

oof!

ExmouthMart

Very disrespectful to FGR by Edwards and Watford.1652277660025.jpeg

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very disrespectful to FGR by Edwards and Watford.View attachment 8524
Good.

Reactions: CC

Average Joe

He's so slimy. I have no respect for him at all. He left us and at that time underhandedly took some of our key players and for that I do not respect him. I hope he fails at Watford

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's so slimy. I have no respect for him at all. He left us and at that time underhandedly took some of our key players and for that I do not respect him. I hope he fails at Watford
Left who? Not us.

Cowshed Grecian

Think you are confusing him with ‘Tis

grecianstew

So a vacancy at FGR. Anyone know of someone with relevant experience, lives in the Cotswolds area and is available??

Cowshed Grecian

So a vacancy at FGR. Anyone know of someone with relevant experience, lives in the Cotswolds area and is available??
Not a chance, he won’t even be a candidate.

grecianstew

Think you may have the wrong Rob Edwards there. This one never had anything to do with us.