• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Richardson

Redarrow

I am not one to be negative about any player who pulls on the red and white....But with that said I am worried that teams will start attacking this area of the pitch knowing it’s weak, he is tricky going forward but lacks the end product and quite simply isn’t good enough at this level, if we are to maintain the league position we are in we need strength in all areas of the park!!

What’s everyone’s views on him, would be interested to know if it’s just me being a negative nelly or whether he is the answer for what we need??

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't he just stepping up and manfully filling the gap until the first teamers are back ?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
He is *****

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't he just stepping up and manfully filling the gap until the first teamers are back ?
He's a squad player and sometimes they have to play to cover injuries. His left foot is for standing on so not surprising hes struggling playing down the left

Redarrow

Yes of course he is and I understand that but when we have Joel Randall running the show in the cup games I would prefer to give him a shot rather than a loan player who can’t handle it

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor has already identified this and brought in a replacement 2 weeks ago

Redarrow

Taylor has already identified this and brought in a replacement 2 weeks ago
But chose to play another loan signing in Richardson? Sort of my point is we have two players in on loan to cover, When we have Randall who is another home grown player to hold his own at senior level just waiting for an opportunity, I saw Richardson play right wing back against Stevenage and thought he was shocking and against Ipswich he was so out of his level it was frightening

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess Taylor wants to handle Randall with care... Not overuse him, not put on too much pressure. He's earnt the right to have those decisions trusted, in my book.

Legohead

Banned
He is *****
I have to agree. Complete waste of time. Like so many players that can run fast, they have zero footballing brain and zero end product. Takes more than pace to make a footballer.

Redarrow

I guess Taylor wants to handle Randall with care... Not overuse him, not put on too much pressure. He's earnt the right to have those decisions trusted, in my book.
Yes very true and I completely agree that he’s earned the right, I just worry playing this loan signing is the wrong decision in my opinion, we have such a strong team this season and that’s maybe why Richardson stands out even more as a weak link