• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Return of fans

Fareham Grecian

Reminder. Keep off the politics!
Not quite sure how we discuss the potential return of fans without talking about the politics; it’s what it’s all about - the science should be guiding political decisions

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm assuming we will be allowed at away games?

Ash

I'm assuming we will be allowed at away games?
If we are I'd make the most if it as I suspect it won't last through the inevitable winter surge :(
I've been doing exactly that with the cinema, as if restrictions are reimposed that will surely be one of the earliest casualties.

Prof MAB

Yes, does anyone know yet if away fans will be allowed in SJP or how away fans will be treated at other grounds. Allowing away fans could limit home fan attendance and gate money. However, as an exile and living in north Wales I rarely make it to Exeter and would love to see ECFC again next season.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, does anyone know yet if away fans will be allowed in SJP or how away fans will be treated at other grounds. Allowing away fans could limit home fan attendance and gate money. However, as an exile and living in north Wales I rarely make it to Exeter and would love to see ECFC again next season.
The government haven't said yet.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I suppose we still need to wait and see if we can go to away games. Think I'll start booking some of the trips and make sure I have flexibility on books.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suppose we still need to wait and see if we can go to away games. Think I'll start booking some of the trips and make sure I have flexibility on books.
Yep - that’s what I’ve done for Barrow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A reminder. STAY ON TOPIC.

I deleted a couple of posts. I'm at work and do not wish to have to do mod duties.

Boyo

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well... once the restrictions are lifted there's not much that can be done on that score.

Obviously lots of people who haven't yet had their second jab, that and the boosters in the autumn should hopefully mean mask free proper crowds again