• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Respect

colubrian

Col U supporter here. Exeter are undoubtedly the best team we've played against this season bar none. If we don't get promoted, I hope you do. Both of us play football. Northampton are pretty shit and Cheltenham are a bunch of thugs, who need teaching a lesson.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Col U supporter here. Exeter are undoubtedly the best team we've played against this season bar none. If we don't get promoted, I hope you do. Both of us play football. Northampton are pretty **** and Cheltenham are a bunch of thugs, who need teaching a lesson.
A nice touch, Well done.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Col U supporter here. Exeter are undoubtedly the best team we've played against this season bar none. If we don't get promoted, I hope you do. Both of us play football. Northampton are pretty **** and Cheltenham are a bunch of thugs, who need teaching a lesson.
Good stuff! (y) Do you feel like posting it on the Argyle forum as well?

colubrian

Well, it's true from what we've seen. I might stop short of joining other forums, though - unless you want to dis Ipswich on their site for me!
Many years ago when on holiday at a friend's in Devon I went to support Exeter at a home match, so positive vibes. May the best team win between us.