Respect

colubrian

Col U supporter here. Exeter are undoubtedly the best team we've played against this season bar none. If we don't get promoted, I hope you do. Both of us play football. Northampton are pretty **** and Cheltenham are a bunch of thugs, who need teaching a lesson.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Col U supporter here. Exeter are undoubtedly the best team we've played against this season bar none. If we don't get promoted, I hope you do. Both of us play football. Northampton are pretty **** and Cheltenham are a bunch of thugs, who need teaching a lesson.
A nice touch, Well done.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good stuff! (y) Do you feel like posting it on the Argyle forum as well?

colubrian

Well, it's true from what we've seen. I might stop short of joining other forums, though - unless you want to dis Ipswich on their site for me!
Many years ago when on holiday at a friend's in Devon I went to support Exeter at a home match, so positive vibes. May the best team win between us.