• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Replica shirt available online?

huxwar

according to the offical website the new home replica shirt should of been available online as from yesterday.

it seems though (unless i'm being a total biff) thats not the case!!!

anyone else tried ordering one online?

Tony Pryce seems to behind the drag curve once again....thoughts?

OfficialECFC

Huxwar, was told that the home shirt would be available online so added that to the release.

If it isnt on now I can only imagine it will be very soon. I'll chase it up just to make sure

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
still not showing online, and looks like club underordered on large & xl shirts. went into club shop yesterday to buy one only to find only kids,medium & xxxl available. very poor effort again by the club, would like a home shirt but strongly considering not bothering now. i can't be the only one who has felt like this, the club is simply reducing it's income because they can't get basics like a decent shirt in stock.

Yeovilgrecian

Only if your child is 9/10 years old, apparently other child sizes might be in by the 19th December!

Red Lion

I got my youngest a home shirt today from the Club shop (is it still the club shop now it's Tony Pryce?!). It does seem to be very well made, without the crappy transfers that were on the first lot available.

If what the Lass in the shop was saying is true, the Club (or is it Tony Pryce?) are being shafted a bit by Carbrini (sp?), who are refusing to make some of the products as there apparently isn't the demand?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lol, what a disaster the new home shirt has been.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
If what the Lass in the shop was saying is true, the Club (or is it Tony Pryce?) are being shafted a bit by Carbrini (sp?), who are refusing to make some of the products as there apparently isn't the demand?
That would be because the original lot were sh*te.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
There are around 673,466 better ways of spending £50 than on this carbrini piece of sh*te.
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35927

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
This really does annoy me. Logically, as i don't buy football shirts nor wear them, it shouldn't. But having spent many years in purchase and supply it gets up my goat. [Which is a very strange saying as I don't have a goat...].
How on earth do so many firms - ECFC being one - fall for the 'cheapest option is best' line as it 'provides the biggest profit'. Cobblers.
As our shirt fiasco has - again - underlined, if the quality is carp then the people will not buy. If the supplier cannot supply then the people will be annoyed. It's not exactly rocket science.
When looking for a contract you are looking at a suppliers quality, their ability to sustain supply - their ability to sustain both! - at a price that allows a reasonable profit without detracting from what the customer expects.
This does not mean accept the cheapest option. As somebody pointed out, when you're paying top-end prices it's not unreasonable to expect a top-end garment.
It should be an important issue to the club. After all, you would have thought that football supporters may be interested in buying their teams shirt. Doh!
I really hope that whoever *&^%$ up this contract is now sniffing sadly at the interior of a Job Centre...

southamptongrecian

Bring back SHO