• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshments at SJP.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad to hear that. Thought you might be suggesting a chip outlet in vicinity of the toilets for a moment. ;)
I've eaten food at various grounds around the country that would have been enhanced by a dunk in the lavvy 😉

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've eaten food at various grounds around the country that would have been enhanced by a dunk in the lavvy 😉
Other food chains are available ...

Bridgy 81

If you want to see a hemmed in ground, check out Kenilworth Road, Luton.
You even have to walk over people’s back gardens and bedroom/bathroom windows to get into the away end.
Miniscule car park too.
Mind you, they’re currently third in the Championship.
If they can do it, we can hope and dream that could be us too one day.

arthur

You even have to walk over people’s back gardens and bedroom/bathroom windows to get into the away end.
Miniscule car park too.
The Luton away end should be listed, grade 2 at least

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Miniscule car park too.
We can but dream. Hopefully with some stepwise improvements, we can sample the Championship. For the moment though, we have a clear focus on becoming established in L1.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Colesman Ballz

I see that the Plymouth City Planning Officers "admitted that they thought the proposal would not be of a high design quality" ! I guess that it would be an impossible task to make a "silk purse" out of that particular."sow's ear" however much was spent, and with Janner expectation levels set so low, it wouldn't be worth the effort anyway ! :p

Leads

The Red Square is basically a fan zone. Shame it's so small, but there's not really a lot we can do about that!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Red Square is basically a fan zone. Shame it's so small, but there's not really a lot we can do about that!
I think we can do better by providing more FECRACE service points (via windows), covering Red Square with pull out shelters & drop down shelving for beers etc. Still think part of car park could be used for food court - when Sky has visited we gave up half car park. UTC

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we can do better by providing more FECRACE service points (via windows), covering Red Square with pull out shelters & drop down shelving for beers etc. Still think part of car park could be used for food court - when Sky has visited we gave up half car park. UTC
The car park thing has been done yo death on here before. We can't surrender much of the car park without breaching EFL regs.