• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshing honesty from All Time Lowe

Tim Long

Dorchester won't be going back to Argyle in a hurry if they can help it. We lend them the likes of Storey and Seymour, no contest !
Also Tom Nichols and, erm, not forgetting Jake Gosling who scored a goal in the FA Cup for them... I forget who it was against ;-)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Early doors yet Sturtz, I hope (expect) that the defence will be shored up now that both King Lowe's newly recruited centre halves are working their way into the side. Lets see where we are at the end of September
Yes, let’s see where they are at end of September.

Avening Posse

I see they are away to Swindon at the weekend. Another loss for the mighty greens ?, surely not :LOL:

IndoMike

Early doors yet Sturtz, I hope (expect) that the defence will be shored up now that both King Lowe's newly recruited centre halves are working their way into the side. Lets see where we are at the end of September
That didn't go so well..😄

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Agent Lowe still giving the janner nation just enough to let them think about a promotion party …. And then dropping them back down on their a$$e$ !
So glad they didn't get a track proven manager.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anything further on the Lowe / Sheff Wed rumours ?

Curley

Agent Lowe still giving the janner nation just enough to let them think about a promotion party …. And then dropping them back down on their a$$e$ !
So glad they didn't get a track proven manager.
Not a track proven manager? Didn't he get Bury (a club in turmoil at the time) promoted at the expense of your lot in 2018/2019 without breaking sweat?

Also interesting that Lowe and Taylor have came up against each other 3 times and Lowe is 2-1 up.

You can't argue with facts.;)

Colesman Ballz

I would however argue about whose expense it was at. Guess all the creditors of Bury would too ! The Chairman's wheeze of buying promotion with everyone else's money may yet come back to bite him on the ar$e, and big time too !

Am sure that just like us, you know that feeling all too well Curls., particularly given that you then had Harry Plotter giving you bauys another right rodgering straight afterwards ! 🤩

dontpassback

That idiot Lowe is now spouting on some youtube channel that the season should end now and argyle should be promoted,in your dreams Micky mouser !

Banksy

That idiot Lowe is now spouting on some youtube channel that the season should end now and argyle should be promoted,in your dreams Micky mouser !
As long as it doesn’t turn out to be our nightmare.