• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshing honesty from All Time Lowe

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get the impression that Lowe might be over rated, one season as a manager, a promotion and suddenly he's a scouse Alex Ferguson. Hope our green chums haven't been sold another turkey!:cool:

Grecian2K

Hope our green chums haven't been sold another turkey!:cool:
Oh I don't know. Could be quite appropriate actually. I mean, turkeys tend not to make it much past Christmas, do they?

Last edited:

OmanGrecian

Today he admits that the fans are frustrated by Exeter City's great start. This comes after he said he didn't give a s**t about us. Awww bless.

i8cornwall

Today he admits that the fans are frustrated by Exeter City's great start. This comes after he said he didn't give a s**t about us. Awww bless.
I'd be more worried about stevenage stringing a few results together if I was them.

Grecian2K

The Scouse thicko just doesn't get it does he?
Just like their previous Scally-master
All together now:
Cheer up Ryan Lowe
How much can it mean
To be so far behind
Such a "sh*t" football team

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Think mr Low will be getting a decree nisi from Simple Simon real soon , Fans booing their team both at half time and full time , questioning his TicTacs and bringing crocks in from Bury aren't going down too well with the inbreds !
Oh well never mind eh HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster

Doesn't this seem similar to when Adams was in charge ? Giving Low and extra transfer window / til Jan etc etc .
They really don't get it down there keep appointing lacklustre managers with a mediocre game plan that doesn't work then starts blaming the players for not being up for the challenge HAHAHAHAHA.

STURTZ

Started the season promising promotion, brought in his scouse mates to help him achieve it, now bleating that they're not very good. Get rid of the lot and bring in some players with Championship credentials. Wonder why Bury went bust?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Started the season promising promotion, brought in his scouse mates to help him achieve it, now bleating that they're not very good. Get rid of the lot and bring in some players with Championship credentials. Wonder why Bury went bust?
They got rid of a couple of youngsters on loan to Dorchester , They haven't won since

Colesman Ballz

They got rid of a couple of youngsters on loan to Dorchester , They haven't won since
Dorchester won't be going back to Argyle in a hurry if they can help it. We lend them the likes of Storey and Seymour, no contest !