• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red & White Lite

Lister

Now available for your listening pleasure. Hear how Matty is coming along, and how new Trust membership co-ordinator is getting everything ship shape.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Strangest full time report I've ever had to do. Just heard a city fan on 606 who sounded as bemused as me. Here ya go: https://vr.shapeservices.com/user/gipsyjoe69/

Tomorrow's show will require a stiff drink.

Joe

Lister

This week's show is now ready. Tis talks about Tuesday and gives us his thoughts on Saturday. James Norwood tells us about his surprise call up to the 1st team and Joe gives you low down on everything you need to know on how to get a ticket to the big Derby match.

Click here to listen free.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just listened to the previous weeks show. What did I do wrong? :'(

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Really weird Paul. Tried listening on two different machines here and this week's show is all we get.

You've broken the internet!! ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Really weird Paul. Tried listening on two different machines here and this week's show is all we get.

You've broken the internet!! ;)
I've also gone via Grecian Player and its not listed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Finally got to listen to this week's show! Good to hear from James Norwood.

Last edited:

Lister

Still no idea why this was happening to some and not others, but will do things differently from now on to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Listen to the action from the end of the Rovers game and look forward to the Sheffield Wednesday game.

Listen to the latest Red & White lite here http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~2246170,00.html