• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rate where we are as a club

How would you rate where we are as a club?

• A - Excellent

• B - Good

• C - Satisfactory

• D - Poor

• E - Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

ex_user1234

Resigned
I'd be interested to see what people on Exeweb think. Thanks.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your thread starter says"Where do you think we are as a club?", but your poll asks us to give our opinion about our league position. Those are really two different questions.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Sorry. My fault. Should have been clearer. I meant simply our current status as a League 2 club, rather than our actual precise league position. I'd delete the thread and start again if I could but Exeweb doesn't allow that!

iscalad

Ask a Mod to close the thread.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I've edited the question to align it with the thread title.

Ian Russon

I've chosen satisfactory. MT is in his second season so I'm willing to give him time, however we have struggled to maintain being in the top 4 of league two. I feel we should easily be in the top 4.

Was this years management targets actually released to the public? If MT is achieving all of his targets then i'd happily choose ''B) Good''

Boyo

On average I would say good, but there are so many metrics to measure here, it's a little pointless. For example I'd rate our youth academy as excellent, but the Centre Spot social club as poor. I could go on.

grecianstew

Agree, a one off "catch all" assessment is pointless. Like Boyo, my verdicts would rate from excellent to poor depending on the category.

Dannyred

On the pitch very good but off it tinpot.

Colesman Ballz

On the pitch very good but off it tinpot.
Oh the irony ! Tinpot is a perfect description of your pathetic third rate trolling. With Hants disclosure that you have been banned twice already from Exeweb, perhaps you should go for the hattrick ? Now that is something I could really applaud you for !

Reactions: Ash