• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Williams joins Exeter City from Watford

Average Joe

I wasn’t saying he had a poor year last year... You might want to re-read my post.

I was just suggesting if his performances drop with us this year, he isn’t likely to get a better offer than the one he just turned down to stay with us.
Nobody is going to offer him a bigger contract than Peterborough did after a poor year with us.
Now, I'm no investigator but....

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now, I'm no investigator but....
?.......and too thick to play at being the real "Prof" ! 😎

Average Joe

?.......and too thick to play at being the real "Prof" ! 😎
Reported to admin for abuse.

milts

Holding out for a championship club? He’s not even conference standard. I’d push key forward and stick caprice at right back.

scottus86

He has a lot of competition for his spot in the starting 11 and will need to start improving with his right foot if he wants to keep it.

older-codger

Bit of a dilemma isn't it? Window closes on Monday doesn't it and if he doesn't go and Caprice is fully fit, then Caprice and Key on the right for me with no room for Williams as a starter. I wouldn't start him instead of Randall and that means that he will not be in the window much for a move in January.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit of a dilemma isn't it? Window closes on Monday doesn't it and if he doesn't go and Caprice is fully fit, then Caprice and Key on the right for me with no room for Williams as a starter. I wouldn't start him instead of Randall and that means that he will not be in the window much for a move in January.
Domestic window is still open for extra couple of weeks.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see Key on the right, and Williams on the left being a probability.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Domestic window is still open for extra couple of weeks.
Yep think it’s 16th...

cant see him getting the move he wants so we will have him at least till Jan. He needs to buck his ideas up as a Caprice and Key combo on the right with Page and Randall on the left looks decent to me.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see Key on the right, and Williams on the left being a probability.
That means leaving Randall out, Randall has 2 goals in 4 league games, he shouldn't be out of the side.