• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Williams joins Exeter City from Watford

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
OK Greasy, fair enough, must have been Geoffrey.
I believe it was Mackie that Harris didn't rate.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The longer this goes, I get the feeling he won’t be joining Hull.

Just hope we don’t lose him on deadline day...

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’d be happy to see him stay until January and maybe increase his value in the meantime, you can’t have too many good players ever.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

I agree. It doesn't feel like a move to Hull or Peterborough is going to happen.

However, even if it does happen on deadline day I don't think it'll make a difference to us. We don't need to bring in a direct replacement and I actually don't think anyone else is coming in. I think we're going with what we've got.

Dannyred

I agree. It doesn't feel like a move to Hull or Peterborough is going to happen.

However, even if it does happen on deadline day I don't think it'll make a difference to us. We don't need to bring in a direct replacement and I actually don't think anyone else is coming in. I think we're going with what we've got.
That’s the worry as we don’t have a quality goal scorer and that cost us automatic promotion last season.

On the other side if Randell doesn’t go he will be playing out of his skin to get noticed again, so it’s win win either way.

jimbo-gould

I’m assuming we can still sign free agents after deadline day? This season I expect it’s less of a problem considering the amount of players out there without a clue This season I expect it’s less of a problem considering the amount of players out there without a club.

IndoMike

You don't have to 'kick the life out of someone' to gain the uperhand physically.
I was thinking of Harris' comment a few pages back:
"So you get touch tight to him, stand on his left foot and rough him up a bit just like Northampton did in the play off final. Tell me how effective he was that night?".

IndoMike

I believe it was Mackie that Harris didn't rate.
Famously so.

Rosencrantz

I’d be happy to see him stay until January and maybe increase his value in the meantime, you can’t have too many good players ever.
If he stays until January he might increase his own value but any transfer fee would come down unless he signs a new contract (he won't).

Red Devon

If he stays until January he might increase his own value but any transfer fee would come down unless he signs a new contract (he won't).
I would judge the value in more points on the table (higher league position) that could ultimately lead to promotion and more £££ that way.