• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quiz Time

Le_Badger

Afternoon Exeter Fans,

Hope you're all well, and not just regarding the current State Of Things. I've been making a few of these Pointless-esque Any Team But Quizzes, and linked below is the one for Exeter City. I hope you enjoy it, and in some small way it helps to fill the void of having no football to talk about in the middle of March. I don't mind constructive feedback, just please don't talk about it below in such a way that gives out answer spoilers.

Finally, if you do like it, links to equivalent quizzes on other teams are below. So far, they cover every team that has played in the EPL, every team that has ever played in a European Final, plus plenty more besides.

www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-football
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-ii
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-iii
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-iv

In Peace and Solidarity,
A Swansea fan

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Afternoon Exeter Fans,

Hope you're all well, and not just regarding the current State Of Things. I've been making a few of these Pointless-esque Any Team But Quizzes, and linked below is the one for Exeter City. I hope you enjoy it, and in some small way it helps to fill the void of having no football to talk about in the middle of March. I don't mind constructive feedback, just please don't talk about it below in such a way that gives out answer spoilers.

Finally, if you do like it, links to equivalent quizzes on other teams are below. So far, they cover every team that has played in the EPL, every team that has ever played in a European Final, plus plenty more besides.

www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-football
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-ii
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-iii
www.sporcle.com/playlists/Le_Badger/any-team-but-quizzes-soccer-iv

In Peace and Solidarity,
A Swansea fan
[/Q