• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quarter-finals

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
One thing I have noticed that is missing from this World Cup is the lack of a FIFA 'directive'. You the ones they send out, the over the top clamping down on something. Sometimes justifiable, others you're just left wondering why.

Last edited:

Silver fox

First 3 up (y)
WTF how did that not go in....

Silver fox

Thank god for cover bets :D

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Netherlands.
Psychic fox

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Brave decision swapping goal keepers before the end of the game. Wonder if that was pre-planned?

Silver fox

Psychic fox
(y) phew...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We'll done for getting them right, but backing those four to get through is hardly sticking your neck out. Would have said that was the most likely outcome before the matches.

Now I really want Brazil to win the first semi as the Germans are boring and it will kill the final atmosphere if hosts aren't in it. Hope Argentina win the second to set up potentially a great final with massive tension, but Brazil v Holland should be a great match also.

Silver fox

We'll done for getting them right, but backing those four to get through is hardly sticking your neck out. Would have said that was the most likely outcome before the matches.

Now I really want Brazil to win the first semi as the Germans are boring and it will kill the final atmosphere if hosts aren't in it. Hope Argentina win the second to set up potentially a great final with massive tension, but Brazil v Holland should be a great match also.
Thanks Richard, nearly a grand better off today.. Argentina to Win now for me (y)

Silver fox

Didn't see many others sticking their necks out on those four :D Ching, Ching

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't see many others sticking their necks out on those four :D Ching, Ching
I did. :).