• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Proper Chaps??

felix

Apparently no proper chaps in Stevenage, manager giving his own fans the finger, fans foul and abusive, Perry and getting involved. How embarrassing!! What was the score? We won 2..1.
Cheers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not going on the to the congrats Wycombe thread, and adding your well done to the lovely Wycombe then?

felix

Hate Wycombe mate but at least most Wycombe fans know what they are as opposed to fans of some other teams who seem to think they are a class above other teams.

Who could I possibly be thinking of?

felix

Oh **** it, come on you Chairboys!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Hate Wycombe mate but at least most Wycombe fans know what they are as opposed to fans of some other teams who seem to think they are a class above other teams.

Your lot ! How many times do you read on your Fuhrer's website that " we are a championship / premiershiite team in the making " .

felix

Your lot ! How many times do you read on your Fuhrer's website that " we are a championship / premiershiite team in the making " .
Haven't seen that. Got any links?

Cheers.

Curley

Virtually never.

Link please.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster

I think you are thinking about the gargs mate. you know, that lot in the borderlands who have 'always been a big club' but just been a bit unlucky...

felix

I think you are thinking about the gargs mate. you know, that lot in the borderlands who have 'always been a big club' but just been a bit unlucky...
Fake news!!

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fake news!!
what that Argyle are really a big club? Yeh, agree with you there mate