• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pro Wrestling

nick_exmouth

Does anyone enjoy watching Pro Wrestling?

Just finished watching the Royal Rumble - really good show, the Reigns v Owens match was excellent and some entertaining surprise entrants into the Women's and Men's matches

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry but in my world it doesn't come anywhere near to qualifying as sport. Perhaps Exeweb should start a pantomime thread to cover it ? :)

angelic upstart

I watch a bit of NXT and smack down.

I see Keith lee and Mia Yim has to pull out of the rumble late on as Mia has Covid and Keith has to isolate as a result.

nick_exmouth

Interesting, I was wondering why Keith Lee has not been on TV for a few weeks - didn't realise they were a couple and because I don't watch NXT I knew her by Reckoning!

I'm bored with the whole Retrobution angle - apart from Mustapha Ali, it has done no favours for the rest of the Group

Couple of friends saying that AEW is worth a watch so I might check it out this week

angelic upstart

I’ve watched it (awe) a few times, it’s alright. You need to give it a few months of regular watching to get it I reckon.

NXT is the best IMO