• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier U23s Cup - 2021/22

Scott_Palfrey

That’s brilliant that we’ve got highlights already, our SM team really are incredible.

Nice finish from Ben, I’m pleased for him.

“EXCELLENT, COL” 🤣
Thanks for the praise, was a race against the laptop battery in the car on the way back 😆

AmberRed

Oooo, I dunno. Body, one big block. Legs not so big with space between them. I wonder which one is harder to put a ball past???
Oooo, maybe you should be telling Scott Brown how to coach then if you're more qualified than him 🤣🤣

Maxi08

He should have used his swinger instead of trying to use the outside of his right foot.
One thing that concerns me a little, and I've no doubt Pete will pick up on it if watches this, is how much Harry Lee leads with his feet and not with his body in one on one situations.
I would imagine that is what Lee is being coached , I mean we have got a proper Gk coach now you know 😋

I would imagine that is what Lee is being coached , I mean we have got a proper Gk coach now you know 😋
and one based in the USA, I think we are well covered

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
and one based in the USA, I think we are well covered
Another benefit of that excellent social media coverage(!)- Pete will be along soon to review.

Really great to have highlights -and so soon - when Swansea weren't doing it themselves. I really appreciated it (cooped up at home with antibiotics for company) and equally look forward to the live stream on Tuesday.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the praise, was a race against the laptop battery in the car on the way back 😆
That's the difference between a club that genuinely wants to engage with it's supporters and one that apparently doesn't. Swansea host the game at a time unattractive to supporters and can't be bothered to stream the game whereas we send a 3 man social media team to cover the game.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's the difference between a club that genuinely wants to engage with it's supporters and one that apparently doesn't. Swansea host the game at a time unattractive to supporters and can't be bothered to stream the game whereas we send a 3 man social media team to cover the game.
Exactly, we are very lucky to have the SM team we have. I’m more worried about us losing them than I am Josh Key.

craigbratt

Exactly, we are very lucky to have the SM team we have. I’m more worried about us losing them than I am Josh Key.
Genuine praise like this means a lot 🙏🏻 I always say, we can't control what happens on the pitch, but we will always try to do our very best in what we do off it!