• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier U23s Cup - 2021/22

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Greeno needs to put a copy of this sh1t in changing room tomorrow -

UTC & Up the Grecian Academy !
I think the equivalent figure for is 8 if you include the Carabao Cup and 11 if you include the pizza trophy. And that doesn't include Archie (or Joel!)

Number13

Does anyone know if it'll be possible to attend the away game at West Ham (Rush Green)?

Christian

Not sure, but as its during the day and at the first teams training ground I think its unlikely. If it was to be played at Chadwell Heath then more likely. Lets hoped it is streamed at a minimum.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Greeno needs to put a copy of this sh1t in changing room tomorrow -

UTC & Up the Grecian Academy !
When Argyle have made 10m+ from academy sales in 5 years then they can start to claim an academy to rival ours. They've currently made 0.3m in 5 years so have some way to go yet!

Lowe won't even be there in a few years time as he'll have buggered off back up North after getting the sack, or being offered a different job so he's literally talking out of his @rse.

Why do they appear to get such pr!ck managers? First Adams and now this nob.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why do they appear to get such pr!ck managers? First Adams and now this nob.
Its known as karma. You get what you deserve.

Grecian2K

To be fair, the poor reporter made a small but significant typo when he filed that headline.
He missed "-port" off the end.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we have a date for the game away to Wolves?

Martin Weiler

It was down as Monday 14 Feb 2022. 2pm at Kidderminster.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was down as Monday 14 Feb 2022. 2pm at Kidderminster.
I would be keen to go to that as I am likely to be on leave that week. Hope they open to fans but am not holding my breath 😕.

andrew p long

I would be keen to go to that as I am likely to be on leave that week. Hope they open to fans but am not holding my breath 😕.
In recent seasons Wolves U23 games at Aggborough were open to fans, Wolves season ticket holders with free entry etc. Whilst I don't know about this season, I am very optimistic that, provided Covid doesn't intervene, this game will be fully open to the public (and I'm intending to go as are the likes of Bridge and FBH, commitments permitting).