• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier U23s Cup - 2021/22

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Christian

Sounds like a game of two halves, but great for the lads to be up against good quality opposition.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s brilliant that we’ve got highlights already, our SM team really are incredible.

Nice finish from Ben, I’m pleased for him.

“EXCELLENT, COL” 🤣

Grecian Max

I mean Ben couldn’t miss. He did his best though. Absolutely pathetic attempt prior to that too 😂

grecIAN Harris

I mean Ben couldn’t miss. He did his best though. Absolutely pathetic attempt prior to that too 😂
He should have used his swinger instead of trying to use the outside of his right foot.
One thing that concerns me a little, and I've no doubt Pete will pick up on it if watches this, is how much Harry Lee leads with his feet and not with his body in one on one situations.

AmberRed

He should have used his swinger instead of trying to use the outside of his right foot.
One thing that concerns me a little, and I've no doubt Pete will pick up on it if watches this, is how much Harry Lee leads with his feet and not with his body in one on one situations.
Why would a keeper lead with their body in a one on one situation! I'm pretty sure any decent GK coach wouldn't coach that? Considering they had 10 under 18s in the whole squad, think they did pretty well!

grecIAN Harris

Why would a keeper lead with their body in a one on one situation! I'm pretty sure any decent GK coach wouldn't coach that? Considering they had 10 under 18s in the whole squad, think they did pretty well!
Oooo, I dunno. Body, one big block. Legs not so big with space between them. I wonder which one is harder to put a ball past???