• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 22/23

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Totally agree, if I was the 4th official I’d deliver a swift uppercut after the first rant. That’d learn him.
Can I have the next punch at the irritating tw*t. Some things need more than one lesson.

fred binneys head

Can I have the next punch at the irritating tw*t. Some things need more than one lesson.
There won’t need to be a next punch 🤣

Bridgy 81

I read Chelsea have made a £105m offer to Benfica for Enzo Fernandez.
With the money they’ve already committed in this transfer window and the enormous contract lengths they’ve signed their new players on to circumvent F.F.P regulations, the new bloke will have to be on their books until he’s old enough to draw his Argentinian State Pension.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read Chelsea have made a £105m offer to Benfica for Enzo Fernandez.
With the money they’ve already committed in this transfer window and the enormous contract lengths they’ve signed their new players on to circumvent F.F.P regulations, the new bloke will have to be on their books until he’s old enough to draw his Argentinian State Pension.
And it will only push Amapdu even further back the queue, he must be their 23rd choice midfielder now? Really hope they sell him.

DB9

Well Chelsea since their new owner took over in the summer have spent £660m, Even though its eye watering and so far away from reality in the lower leagues i just wonder how much say does a manager have in these signings, I do hear from time to time that players get bought by clubs, Especially the bigger ones over the head of the manager, It seems the DOF has more say in who they get in and then blame the manager if things goes awry. Does anyone think Potter had a say or Tuchel before him? I can't imagine SAF at Man U just sit there without saying anything.

Alistair20000

Harry Kane duly passes Jimmy Greaves record of goals scored for Spurs in an entertaining game against Citeh at WHL. 👏👏

Had not realised until I saw some other stats today that Citeh have never won at the new WHL and have never scored a goal there. Quite remarkable.

Rosencrantz

Had not realised until I saw some other stats today that Citeh have never won at the new WHL and have never scored a goal there. Quite remarkable.
That might have been why Pep largely dispensed with the idea of having a midfield with his starting line up.

Alistair20000

That might have been why Pep largely dispensed with the idea of having a midfield with his starting line up.
A bizarre line up wasn’t it ? Not starting KDB for “tactical reasons” very odd.

Alistair20000

Poo 7
Manure 0

Quite remarkable.

Colesman Ballz

Poo 7
Manure 0

Quite remarkable.
When the residents of Britain's Ocean City refer to us as "Excretia" you might just be confirming their opinion with that post Al ! :p