• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 21/22

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t think Chelsea wanted half time to come there.

manc grecian

Goal of the season contender for the Chelsea first

Alistair20000

I don’t think Chelsea wanted half time to come there.
Bonkers first half. Can the teams keep it up ?

Red Devon

Bonkers first half. Can the teams keep it up ?
Looking that way, Kante beginning to run the show for Chelsea

DB9

According to the papers Ronaldo says he's off unless Man U appoint the "Right Boss" Two things, Its up to the club who they appoint and your "Second Coming" hasn't been that good, You're 36 still a good player but not exactly the future of the club.

Red Devon

Can’t see Leeds having any worries about staying up after that performance at the London Stadium today.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The North London derby was postponed because Arsenal applied to the Premier League saying they couldn't field 13 players plus a goalkeeper. Really ? How many footballers are on Arsenal's books?

I find it astonishing that this was allowed to happen. Why couldn't the PL have instructed Arsenal to recall some loaned out players ? Why couldn't they have been given dispensation to add some youth players to their squad ?

Sometimes (quite a lot of times actually) the goings on in top flight football make me want to spit.

Oldsmobile-88

The North London derby was postponed because Arsenal applied to the Premier League saying they couldn't field 13 players plus a goalkeeper. Really ? How many footballers are on Arsenal's books?

I find it astonishing that this was allowed to happen. Why couldn't the PL have instructed Arsenal to recall some loaned out players ? Why couldn't they have been given dispensation to add some youth players to their squad ?

Sometimes (quite a lot of times actually) the goings on in top flight football make me want to spit.
No doubt there is some pi55 taking going on.

Applying to have a game postponed because your best team is not available is cover for some under the Covid protocols.

sign of the chimes

Funnily enough Arsenal delayed recalling one of their loanees from us (who our fans were aware was being recalled), until a day or two after the postponement was confirmed.

Far be it from me to suggest the timing of the announcement might have been tactical on their part...

DB9

Mason Greenwood could be in a lot of trouble if the video and photos on SM doing the rounds turn out to be true.