• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 21/22

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Even though they've started well Spurs are in the same position as Arsenal, In that I mean a new stadium to pay for and probably not enough finance to really compete with the big boys, Arsenal are no longer a team to fear and they will struggle to get into any of the European competitions at the moment, North London might just end up with top half clubs.
And whilst the North London duo will continue to struggle due to their stadia, no-one mentions the West Ham Stadium they, not so quietly, negotiated for peanuts.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
And whilst the North London duo will continue to struggle due to their stadia, no-one mentions the West Ham Stadium they, not so quietly, negotiated for peanuts.
Think you have to look no further than Ms Brady (Made up to the House of Lords for the Tories) Cameron and maybe the former Mayor of London, Peanuts for rent and the taxpayer of London have to pay for the up keep etc.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of North London, The Arse are at a resurgent Albion tomorrow evening. I should image the vitriol will go up a good notch or two if they fail to progress there and then Lose to Citeh at the weekend.

Red Devon

Man United in advanced talks with Cristiano Ronaldo according to the Sun.

Red Devon

Man United in advanced talks with Cristiano Ronaldo according to the Sun.
Deal agreed subject to a medical

dontpassback

Every time I hear CR7 mentioned,I always think of Scott hiley,and that nutmeg,total class !

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member

DB9

Good to see Jimenez back scoring goals v Southampton today after that horrible skull fracture he suffered, The scar is there plain to see too.

DB9

So it looks like Newcastle are the next club to be bought by a Country (Saudi Arabia) and with it untold riches that they hope will see them in the top four and winning trophies here and in Europe, I'm not bothered about it being SA, We have lots of clubs Chinese owned and no one bats an eye lid over them over China's HR record. I do hope we don't get the "We deserve this because we're a big club and have the best fans in the world" etc (Yawn) Also I hope no petty jealousy from others either, Only thing that might be a problem is getting the right people in to run it and players too, The NE is not London or the NW but I guess if the club throws very lucrative contracts at players that will cushion the blow. If this takeover goes through it will be interesting times in that part of the NE.

Banksy

Another club that loses its soul to a load of foreigners with nothing better to do with their ill gotten gains. I lost interest in the Premiershite when the obscene money came in many many moons ago.