• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

Legohead

Banned
No way that I am playing that, I abhor the vile specimen, and listening to her speak, is beyond the pale !
Agree. She's more evil than Esther McVey and that's saying something. Truly repulsive woman.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anybody have Katie Hopkins twitter feed about the overpaid Prem players ?

She may not be everyone's cup of tea but she makes a valid point about wages etc.

try this
Is this a case of populist bandwagon jumping or a case of a broken clock being right twice a day? And is she right that the clubs have "not asked" or the players have "not volunteered"? I'm leaning toward the first option of poorly researched bandwagon jumping.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Clubs not asked or players not volunteered … Heads and tails of the same coin tbh.

grecIAN Harris

Maybe you need to do a bit of research about what players/ex players are doing. GNev has opened his hotel up to NHS workers to stay in when required. Last night SNN reported that there is collective of players being lead by Jordan Henderson putting money together, and it didn't sound like small change either but will no doubt be dismissed as such, for help. I must admit I missed where exactly it was going but the point is players aren't just sitting their arses. I've no doubt you can probably find other stuff elsewhere.

Legohead

Banned
How many players getting off their arses and doing something positive with their money vs how many players not doing so. There isn't a huge long list of players who have stepped up yet there is a huge long list of players that haven't stepped up and who will only do so when forced to. I mean how many wealthy prem footballers are out there? Yet you hear of only a steady trickle of fantastic stories like Henderson for example.

Rosencrantz

How many players getting off their arses and doing something positive with their money vs how many players not doing so. There isn't a huge long list of players who have stepped up yet there is a huge long list of players that haven't stepped up and who will only do so when forced to. I mean how many wealthy prem footballers are out there? Yet you hear of only a steady trickle of fantastic stories like Henderson for example.
Henderson's plan will encompass all PL players it would seem.

grecIAN Harris

Well there's 762 million reasons why the Premier League has to finish this season at some point. It's fair to say that quite a large amount of the economy

Legohead

Banned
Liverpool furloughing non playing staff now. Really poor. Everton currently the classiest team on Merseyside.

Oldsmobile-88

Discussions about completing the PL season behind closed doors at neutral venues.

DB9

Discussions about completing the PL season behind closed doors at neutral venues.
Only motivated by money not the H&S of players, staff, fans etc