• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Man City have no chance. Leicester cannot beat the big sides. I'd say it was comfortably done with already.
Never, ever assume anything, Lego. Liverpool are starting to get some injuries, they have a very challenging schedule in December, and they have to handle the CL too. Leicester had nothing to worry about. If Leicester win today they are 8pts behind IINM. Yes, Liverpool are favourites, but there's still a way to go.

Legohead

Banned
I accept it's early and anything can happen in football but the collapse in form that Liverpool would have to suffer would have to be almost unprecedented. It almost seems as if teams playing against Liverpool have the old Man Utd fear factor effect under Fergie whereby they approach the game expecting defeat. I feel sides believe they can get at Man City and have half a chance.

Oldsmobile-88

The Premier League (& EFL)worship the TV £ with the eye watering sums involved.Cast your mind back to the mid 1980s(it seems not that long ago to me) with this excellent article.

Legohead

Banned
Never, ever assume anything, Lego. Liverpool are starting to get some injuries, they have a very challenging schedule in December, and they have to handle the CL too. Leicester had nothing to worry about. If Leicester win today they are 8pts behind IINM. Yes, Liverpool are favourites, but there's still a way to go.
After saying that Solihull were through to the 3rd round last night when 3 up with 15 to go v Rotherham and then losing 4-3, maybe I should exercise some caution in predicting the future where footy is concerned. :ROFLMAO:

What I will say is that if City don't win tonight then i'd rule them out definitely. The challenge is likely to be from Leicester.

Oldsmobile-88

Pundit Trevor Sinclair has upset the red scousers with this tweet..No love lost between Manchester & Liverpool..Munich chants & It’s never your fault also spring to mind from the Neanderthals from both teams.BCA32211-237B-4FEC-A78D-8AB4716A67A8.jpeg

I’ve seen the term used a lot on Twitter as banter,but it was unwise for anyone in the public eye to use it in the world we live in today.

Legohead

Banned
Another ***** tweeting.

Anyway, VAR. Tonight it was ludicrous. Leicester had Jamie Vardy booked in the first half for a dive when the Watford player had clearly stamped on his foot and brought him down. Even VAR reviewed it and gave no penalty. It's the clearest penalty you'll see.

Then the Merseyside derby. At 2-1 Calvert Lewin is clean through in the area when Van Dijk comes across him, challenges with the wrong leg and brings him down. A clear pen and a red card to anybody who has eyes but VAR didn't even review it!

The puppets in Stockley Park are making the game a laughing stock. The sheer number of mistakes and descrepancies is alarming.

Legohead

Banned
Anyone else think that Saints boss Hasenhuttl has a look of Father Ted Crilly?

Rosencrantz

Anyone else think that Saints boss Hasenhuttl has a look of Father Ted Crilly?
That would be an ecumenical matter.

DB9

Anyone see Amazon's coverage of the PL this week and what they thought of it?

Red Devon

Give the Everton job to Big Dunc sooo much passion and enthusiasm for the club.