• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
At the moment in the PL if there is ever a team that is so reliant on one man it's Villa, Everything that Villa do well it happens through Jack Grealish, Seems to me he's trying to keep Villa in the PL all on his own, He seems to be the only person able to create something and opposition players know if you keep him quiet or hack him down Villa are a poor team, Very similar to Fulham last season, Buy over £100m worth of players and struggle. Surely he'll leave some time soon even though he's a Villa fan
Hope he gets in the England squad this summer first England midfielder since Gasgoine to travel with the ball weell

CREDYGRECIAN

Newcastle are absolutely rubbish....everything about there football screams championship..

They was so poor today & Arsenal ain’t much better

DB9

Newcastle are absolutely rubbish....everything about there football screams championship..

It was poor from both sides, Arsenal must have the worst side for decades, Even though they won you can't see them at the top end, Teams would fear them but like Man U they're a shadow of their former selves. As for Newcastle awful, What has happened regarding their takeover, That has gone very quiet

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For someone once again who shouldn't be on the pitch Maguire scores for man utd !

grecIAN Harris

I actually thought they were doing OK until they conceded two in two minutes, solid at the back and then counter attacking quickly.

grecIAN Harris

VAR screwing up again. Failing to send off Harry Maguire for something worse than what Son got sent off for the other week. Failing to see the initial push that lead to the subsequent push that then lead to a Chelsea equaliser being disallowed. Yet another farcical offside because big toe us offside. Whoever thought VAR was going to help in the form being used by the Premier League was a fool.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
TBH Harris the ref is this game is biased towards man utd.
Glad I don't follow a prem team especially if it were chelski tonight I would be really pi$$ed off !

Whats that song about same old man u always cheating !! Strange de gea holding his shoulder when he didn't hit his top half lol

Colesman Ballz

Meanwhile on a brighter note, seemingly that result makes LIVERPOOL the first team to qualify for the 2020-21 Champions League, even before the knock out phase of the 2019-20 competition has started !

GJW

Crowd seems a bit sparse at the Etihad tonight.

CREDYGRECIAN

VAR is absolutely rubbish how has lo celso not been red carded for that challenge