• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 20/21

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
^^^
Wow...They have been part of the furniture of Soccer Saturday for years.
Continuation of Sky shaking up their line ups and economising following Botham and Gower going from their cricket coverage last year. Possibly more work for Clinton as if he isn't on the box enough already 🙂

DB9

^^^
Wow...They have been part of the furniture of Soccer Saturday for years.
That's the thing Olds, These guys have been on for 20+ years, Now there's a new generation of recently retired football/ cricket players who are articulate, Smart and TV savvy, I guess Sky wants to freshen things up.

grecIAN Harris

That's the thing Olds, These guys have been on for 20+ years, Now there's a new generation of recently retired football/ cricket players who are articulate, Smart and TV savvy, I guess Sky wants to freshen things up.
I can understand Thompson and Nicholas going for that reason but not Le Tiss and Le Tiss is decent value for me. Give me choice between him and Mers I'd go Le Tiss every time especially as Clinton is coming in for the comedic value that Mers often provides.

DB9

I can understand Thompson and Nicholas going for that reason but not Le Tiss and Le Tiss is decent value for me. Give me choice between him and Mers I'd go Le Tiss every time especially as Clinton is coming in for the comedic value that Mers often provides.
I like him too but they are obviously wanting a younger pundit, We'll probably see who their new "Top Four" are when the PL season starts.

Red Devon

Looks like Manchester United are actually going to make a signing this summer. Tottenham have only made low key signings this year, the only team I have seen significant signings from are Chelsea. Wonder how they will do this season under Lampard

Red Devon

Chelsea expected to sign German wonder kid Kai Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen for £72 Million Plus add ons.

Red Devon

Ajax midfielder Donny Van De Beek signs five year deal at Old Trafford.

Rosencrantz

Normal reaction from a skipper when a player gets sold 😳

grecIAN Harris

Given what I saw of them getting beaten by The Toon last night, I'd say West Ham will have their work cut out if they want to stay up this season.