• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 20/21

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
So lowly Burnley end Poo’s near 4 year unbeaten home record.

This following on from 2019/20 when Burnley spoiled Poo’s 100% home record with a draw.

Rosencrantz

Liverpool are going through a spell where they are not creating a large number of actual chances. They are confusing possession and attempts for dominance listening to Klopp's and various player's interviews. Most of those attempts though are from outside the box, they are not proper chances. Their most dangerous striker this season has been Jota.

grecIAN Harris

Does anybody want to ask Rosencrantz how his beloved Blue Noses got on against the most boring team in Premier League history today?:unsure: :LOL: :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Legohead

Banned
At last. Bruce doesn't play useless waste of skin Joelinton and they get a win! If you continue to play your worst players who never produce then it makes it that much harder. Hopefully Bruce has realized this. Took long enough. My Everton fan mate will be getting some ribbing texts this evening. :LOL:

Losing AT HOME to NEWCASTLE!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not think it was possible.

Joelinton. Quite possibly the most useless footballer that's ever graced the Prem, and a brainless cnut to boot!

Covid-19: Joelinton an idiot for sharing haircut photo, barber says - BBC News

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Does anybody want to ask Rosencrantz how his beloved Blue Noses got on against the most boring team in Premier League history today?:unsure: :LOL: :censored:
Aw shucks greasy, are you missing your old sparring partner Credy ? 😎 Whatever happened to him ? :unsure:

grecIAN Harris

Aw shucks greasy, are you missing your old sparring partner Credy ? 😎 Whatever happened to him ? :unsure:
Rosiepantz and I are related. Our battle has been going on long before I ever met Bow's answer to Jan Molby.

Red Devon

9:0 Win for Man United at home to Southampton.

Rosencrantz

9:0 Win for Man United at home to Southampton.
You have to wonder how many teams have lost 9-0 in consecutive seasons and, in all likelihood, not got relegated.

Red Devon

You have to wonder how many teams have lost 9-0 in consecutive seasons and, in all likelihood, not got relegated.
Didn’t Leicester lose at home to Southampton last season after winning 9:0 at St Mary’s

Rosencrantz

Didn’t Leicester lose at home to Southampton last season after winning 9:0 at St Mary’s
Yes, I think so. The only positive for Southampton is at least they know they can rebound from such a heavy defeat as they did just that, eventually, last season.