• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season Friendlies

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
anyone know how yesterday's announcement - delay in easing Covid restrictions - affects attendance at the pre-season games due before 21 July?
These are the rules for attendance

Clubs staging games must do track & trace, Covid precautions and ensure rule of 6 etc
Capacity is reduced to:
Step 3 - 975
Step 4 - 675
Step 5 - 500
Step 6 - 500

Step 3 is Southern League.Tiverton,Taunton.WSM.

Step 4 is Southern League South West which I think Plymouth Parkway are in this season.

i8cornwall

These are the rules for attendance

Clubs staging games must do track & trace, Covid precautions and ensure rule of 6 etc
Capacity is reduced to:
Step 3 - 975
Step 4 - 675
Step 5 - 500
Step 6 - 500

Step 3 is Southern League.Tiverton,Taunton.WSM.

Step 4 is Southern League South West which I think Plymouth Parkway are in this season.
Truro are also at step 3 so imagine there ground will be 975 for there games then down to 675 for when parkway play because the virus knows the difference.

I know Taunton and Truro both do online sales for there games so imagine won't be an issue if people want to attend those games and buy tickets in advance.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Truro are also at step 3 so imagine there ground will be 975 for there games then down to 675 for when parkway play because the virus knows the difference.

I know Taunton and Truro both do online sales for there games so imagine won't be an issue if people want to attend those games and buy tickets in advance.
Will the ground get the grading according to the home team, or will Truro get its own separate grading?

i8cornwall

Will the ground get the grading according to the home team, or will Truro get its own separate grading?
From how I've read it and seen from others far better placed in the game then me it's who ever is home will be max number allowed to attend, so when we play Truro they would be allowed 975 which is probably more then would go anyway.

The ground itself is being brought up to step 3 standard at the moment.

wiveygrecian

3C9C401C-FB22-4796-BA5F-554F92B5E970.png

Banksy

Has anyone told Tiverton yet that we can’t raise a team?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has anyone told Tiverton yet that we can’t raise a team?
Incorrect, we can raise a team and fill a subs bench.

Banksy

Incorrect, we can raise a team and fill a subs bench.
Just a sick joke Snoop.

andrew p long

interesting that Tivvy say 1500 crowd allowed (rather than 950)

olds' posting appears to come from ...
Not sure where they are getting the info from, the FA appears to say 4000 or 50% so 1500 for Tivvy https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/may/11/step-three-guidance-20210511

At larger events, capacity limits for spectators, set by The Government will apply. For indoor events this is 1000 or 50 per cent of capacity and for outdoor events this is 4000 or 50 per cent of capacity (whichever is lower in both cases).