• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre Season 2020/21

ryancooper327

Thought I’d kick off a pre season thread for the games.

Hoping for 6 games apparently. “Bristol Rovers, Swansea, Tiverton, Truro, Torquay and we have an in-house game planned and we are working on one last fixture.”

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
So we could be playing at a Premier League ground? It seems other League clubs are only playing teams which have testing regimes, which rules out non league. Clearly we are a bit more relaxed

Alistair20000

Friendlies.

Meh

IndoMike

Friendlies.

Meh
Friendlies are not for the fans, Ali. They're for the management and players. No fans anyway 😌

Boyo

Sounds like the pressure on not allowing the season to run late into May / June is due to Wembley being used for the Euros. Surely it's preferable to move the playoff finals for L1 and L2, enabling a more sensible time frame to complete the season, without having too many mid week games.

crocks

Sounds like the pressure on not allowing the season to run late into May / June is due to Wembley being used for the Euros. Surely it's preferable to move the playoff finals for L1 and L2, enabling a more sensible time frame to complete the season, without having too many mid week games.
Sounds like common sense to me......not sure the EFL do common sense!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the friendlies will be covered in any way? Live streaming would be excellent.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like common sense to me......not sure the EFL do common sense!!
Common sense in general passed away long ago.

Oldsmobile-88

I wonder if the friendlies will be covered in any way? Live streaming would be excellent.
I’m cruising for a woosh....But it’s bad enough watching pre season friendly’s in the flesh 😁

The annual trips to Weymouth,Dorchester & Taunton were only bearable because you could have a ale whilst watching from the side 😎

fred binneys head

I think I’d watch the players going for a dump if it was televised #truefan #bringbackfootball

• Haha
Reactions: DB9