Pre Season 2020/21

denzel

Well-known Exeweb poster
So we could be playing at a Premier League ground? It seems other League clubs are only playing teams which have testing regimes, which rules out non league. Clearly we are a bit more relaxed

Boyo

Sounds like the pressure on not allowing the season to run late into May / June is due to Wembley being used for the Euros. Surely it's preferable to move the playoff finals for L1 and L2, enabling a more sensible time frame to complete the season, without having too many mid week games.

crocks

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like the pressure on not allowing the season to run late into May / June is due to Wembley being used for the Euros. Surely it's preferable to move the playoff finals for L1 and L2, enabling a more sensible time frame to complete the season, without having too many mid week games.
Sounds like common sense to me......not sure the EFL do common sense!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the friendlies will be covered in any way? Live streaming would be excellent.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if the friendlies will be covered in any way? Live streaming would be excellent.
I’m cruising for a woosh....But it’s bad enough watching pre season friendly’s in the flesh 😁

The annual trips to Weymouth,Dorchester & Taunton were only bearable because you could have a ale whilst watching from the side 😎